How to reach my audience within my video

The key elements that I need to include in my video for it to entertain my audience:

to satisfy my audiences expectations, I will include the following elements:

- Show clear messages of White supremacy in the USA

- Show some "Cool" and rapid editing to keep the viewer entertained.

- Give the actors the appropriate clothing

- mise en scene has to be appropriate

- I will have one black main character, and some white good and bad guys, I will try to bring as many different people of race, ethical beliefs and religions into my project.

Some scenes might include:

- Police brutality, dressing up a friend as a policeman, and him being brutal to another character.

- BLM movement, filming bits of a black lives matter protest.

- Rappers in cool outfits rapping in a cool location such a forest with interesting camera angles.

- some dancing in some scenes when I need to fill in some space.

- lip syncing needs to be perfect in every single scene to make it look professional.



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Draft Statement of intent

Webside Planning