Audience

 Finding the perfect audience for my music video

To find a good audience for my music video, I went on a website called Uktribes.com. There I looked through possible target groups

My perfect audience consists of 2 main "Tribes"

- The "Leading edge" Tribe, consisting of Activists, Street artists and people wanting a change in general.

- The "Mainstream" Tribe, consisting of day to day people that show a general interest in the music and       its videos

My perfect audience member;

- 19-year-old black American

- aware of racial problems in the states

- aware and supporter of the BLM movement

- male

- interested in rap and thrilling movies and videos

- College student 

- Socialable

- happy, yet thoughtful 

- dressed in an urban street/skate style.

To attract this perfect audience member, I will make the video easy to understand, yet with a clear message supporting the BLM movement. The actors will also be dressed similar to the audience member so that it feels relatable for him.




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Draft Statement of intent

Webside Planning